Women In Bio (WIB) will present a panel of Board Room Ready program graduates for a discussion of the career and personal paths each followed to achieve her goal of sitting on a corporate board.
Among the questions our panelists will discuss are:
- When did you consider being on a board?
- What advice would you give women in the early to middle stages
- of their careers who want to sit on a board?
- What do you know now that you wish you had known earlier in your career?
- How did you become an accomplished leader in your field?
Moderator: Dawn Hocevar, WIB President
- Theresa Matkovits, Senior Vice President,
- Head of Drug Development, ContraVir Pharmaceuticals
- Jennifer Carver, Chief Operating Officer,
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company
- Susan Dexter, Managing Partner, Latham BioPharm Group
Session ID: 26210