Partnerships are the life blood of research and development, as well as commercialization. As the industry becomes more global, companies must evaluate and adopt various cross-border strategic models to drive capital formation and growth. One year ago, the Hong Kong Exchange (HKEX) began to allow pre-revenue biotechnology companies to list – creating a new thriving IPO hub for innovative biopharmaceutical companies. Join us for a one-year look back on the takeaways from the HKEX listing rule, as well as discussions on investor strategies for the China market.
3:15 to 4:15pm
Cross-Border Outlook: Access to Capital and Partnering Strategies for the China Market
• Jinzi J. Wu, PhD, Founder, Chairman and CEO, Ascletis Pharma Inc.
• Michael Chan, Senior Vice President, Global Markets, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX)
• Fangfang Zhu, Vice President, WI Harper Group
• Yuquan Wang, Founding Partner, Haiyin Capital
• Richard Matheny, Partner, Goodwin
Moderator: Wendy Pan, Board of Directors, BayHelix
Session ID: 563080